Latest Firmware is 0.37 see https://github.com/Misfittech/nano_stepper
- On board buck regulator – board is powered from the motor voltage, USB, or Vin.
- Dedicated Enable and error pins
- All pins (Step, Dir, Error, Enable, RX, and TX) have level shifting
- 3.2A of maximum current output for larger NEMA23 motor
- Same code base as the NEMA17 NZS
- Programmed NEMA23 A5595 3.2A board
- LCD (optional)
- M3 nylon washers
You will need M3 screws and/or stand offs to connect to your motor.
NEMA23 Smart Stepper
Uses the A5995 chip as a 3.2A driver for NEMA23 motors.
Runs the latest firmware from github, just be sure to select the A5995 driver in the board.h file.
Join us on google groups for more information: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/smart-stepper