CONTACT US FOR LEAD TIME
Closed Loop Smart Stepper
The MisfitTech’ smart steppers turn a stepper motor into a closed loop servo.
The Smart Steppers uses a high-speed 32-bit processor combined with a 14bit (16384 pulse per revolution) encoder and motor driver to provide a closed loop PID control of the stepper motor.
- Open source hardware
- Open source firmware
- Fixed point math for highest reliability
- High speed digital step and direction interface
- 256k flash, 32k SRAM
- Arduino compatible firmware
- Positional PID control
- Velocity PID control
- Hybrid Positional PID control
- On board Motion Planner for standalone operation
- Level shifted logic interface to work with 3.3V and 5V motion controllers
- Extra serial (UART) interface for connecting to external controllers
- Optional LCD for easy setup and configuration
- Command line interface through USB port for configuration and firmware updates
- 3.2A motor driver
Seed the User Manual for specifications and installation instructions.
- Programmed NEMA23 A5595 3.2A board
- LCD (optional)
- M3 nylon washers
You will need M3 screws and/or stand offs to connect to your motor.
NEMA23 Smart Stepper
Runs the latest firmware from github, just be sure to select the A5995 driver in the board.h file.
Join us on google groups for more information: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/smart-stepper