- Buck regulator – board is powered from the motor voltage, USB, or Vin.
- Dedicated Enable and error pins
- All pins (Step, Dir, Error, Enable, RX, and TX) have level shifting
- 3.2A of maximum current output for larger NEMA23 motor
- Same code base as the NEMA17 NZS – The firmware will improve with time and support from the community so initially expect some bugs
- Programmed NEMA23 A5595 3.2A board
- M3 nylon washers
You will need M3 screws and/or stand offs to connect to your motor.
NEMA23 Smart Stepper
Uses the A5995 chip as a 3.2A driver for NEMA23 motors.
Runs the latest firmware from github, just be sure to select the A5995 driver in the board.h file.